Small Pets Are Not Toys
- Never buy an animal on impulse. You are toying with life.
- Store bought cages are very, very rarely large enough for your pet
- Never give a small pet to a child as a gift.
- Never leave a small child alone with a small pet.
- Fish do not belong in fish bowls.
- rabbits do not belong in cages.
- store bought bird cages are too small for any bird larger than a finch.
- chinchillas and rabbits live from 8 to 14 years.
- Small rodents and rabbits can die of heart attacks when scared. Do you have a quiet home for your new pet?
- adopt when possible.
Wait, how the hell are their 77 of you? The last time I checked there were like 40, what happened? Where did you come from?
Ok, please just ignore this, I need to make a list of things I need to finish for people. I’ve forgotten something for the millionth time and this is not ok. I’m putting everything else on hold until I finish all of these.
- Zombie Cover
- Three beetles (For Cicada)
- Card for Pootaytoe
- Stabbington brothers (I think??) for Lydia
- Star Wars thing (For Alexa)
- The police (For Askew)
- ???? (For other Alex)
I think that’s it. I hope. Oh god.
I really like Animal Crossing, especially making clothes. The villagers are… Adorable. I’m not really sure how to take pictures without the clock and stuff >: Does anyone want to trade FCs?
I am making a list of things I need to work on art-wise, just ignore this! tumblr seems like a good place to leave it so I don’t lose it.
- Realistic face structure
- Color theory of some sort??
- Backgrounds, my god.
- Some o’ those… Newfangled furry types.
- Uh… Naked… People. Ugh. Dongs will be the death of me.
- Trying different types of lighting
- Poses, noooo
- Drawing faster! (I almost forgot but this is the most important one)